Braces in Greensboro, NC
Braces are an orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth. Irvin Orthodontics offers braces to the local residents of Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem, NC, who are looking to improve the appearance, function, and health of their smiles.
What Are Braces?
Braces are an orthodontic appliance used to perform a cosmetic dental procedure, which reposition your teeth for optimal form and function of the mouth. Braces consist of brackets and wire, which are attached to the teeth by an orthodontist. Braces are semi-permanent and stay attached to the teeth for the duration of treatment, typically ranging from six to 24 months.
Why Do People Get Braces?
People can get braces for a number of reasons, and this orthodontic treatment is appropriate for children, teens and adults alike. Some of the most common reasons people choose to get braces include:
- Appearance: Braces can give you a straighter, more symmetric smile to improve your overall look.
- Hygiene: Crowded or crooked teeth can be more difficult to clean.
- Function: Braces can correct speech, clenching or eating problems caused by the teeth or jaw.
What Are the Types of Braces?
At Irvin Orthodontics, we offer different types of braces to meet the needs of every individual. At your complimentary initial exam, we will discuss your options for braces and make recommendations based on your lifestyle and goals for treatment. The types of braces offered at our office include:
- Braces for Adults: Our adult braces offer options for you to get the orthodontic treatment you need without making sacrifices. During your complimentary initial exam for adult braces, we will discuss your options to make the process as comfortable and convenient as possible for you.
- Braces for Kids: Braces for kids are designed to be comfortable for children. We have options to ensure that their lifestyle choices will not be compromised by braces and will make sure the process is as simple and fun as possible.
- Braces for Teens: Is your teen self-conscious about the idea of braces? Braces for teens can help alleviate any anxiety by offering fun and unique options for the orthodontic treatment. This ensures the experience will be confidence-boosting, and your teen will be left with a beautiful smile.
- Ceramic Braces (Clear Braces): Ceramic braces use tooth-colored brackets made from ceramic instead of traditional metal brackets. The result is less noticeable than metallic brackets.
- Metal Braces: Metal braces, or traditional braces, are the most basic choice. Metal braces involve affixing metal brackets and wire onto the front of the teeth until they are appropriately positioned.
How Much Do Braces Cost in Greensboro?
The cost of braces will vary depending on the complexity of your individual case and the amount of visits needed for proper treatment. We will determine the cost of your treatment during your initial exam and offer payment plan optionto help cover the cost of your new braces. Dr. Alan Irvin is dedicated to offering multiple solutions to help make braces your braces affordable, including in-house financing and monthly payments via CareCredit® for qualified patients. Please visit our financing page for more comprehensive financing information.
Additional Information Regarding Braces:
- Cost of Braces
- Braces FAQ
- Braces for Adults
- Braces for Kids
- Braces for Teens
- Ceramic Braces
- Metal Braces
We’re confident we have the right kind of braces to accommodate your goals for a straighter, more beautiful smile. Irvin Orthodontics offers these types of braces to the local residents of Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem, NC. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation to learn more about each.
Irvin Orthodontics is a Platinum Provider for Invisalign®>